5 things we love about 147 Citadel Mesa Close NW (and we are sure you will too):
1. LOCATION: Perfectly positioned in the community with easy access to Country Hills Boulevard + Stoney and Crowchild Trails with a park/playground just around the corner.
2. PROPORTIONS: At 1800+ SqFt of developed living space this home has room to live and grow into. A massive front living room easily accommodates full size furnishings and is accented with picture window and central gas fireplace. The kitchen offers ample work and storage space with movable island and good-sized adjacent dining nook. Upstairs find a king-size primary bedroom complete with double closets and cheater 4-piece ensuite while two other bedrooms round out the upper floor.
3. THE BACKYARD: Large and private with ample privacy, a sunny southern exposure and nice size sundeck. The backyard also has a greenhouse, storage shed and oversized (21'3x23'2) double detached garage.
4. UPDATES: Recent Updates include: shingles (2013), vinyl siding on three sides of the house (2013), recently updated appliances (stove has never been used) and laminate flooring throughout the top two floors.
5. THE NEIGHBOURHOOD: Citadel is a mature, family neighbourhod in Northwest Calgary. Residents enjoy an array of housing options and numerous parks and playgrounds along with easy access to the shops, services and amenities at Crowfoot Shopping Centre as well as Royal Oak Centre to the West along Country Hills Boulevard.
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2021 at 6:15am CDT.