5 things we love about 29 Cornell Place NW (and we’re sure you will too):
1. PROPORTIONS: At 1215 SqFt this is a BIG bungalow. The great room-style living/dining rooms easily accommodate full-size furnishings and offers flexibility of furniture placement depending on your lifestyle while the eat-in kitchen offers ample work/storage space. Offering three good sized bedrooms, including the Queen-size Primary while the other two are idea for kids, guests or a home office.
2. THE BACKYARD: If you’ve been looking for a bungalow with awesome outdoor space, this is it! Surrounded by mature trees for optimum privacy and featuring large sundeck + lower patio, firepit area and raised flower beds. This is the perfect spot to entertain, enjoy a coffee or a cocktail.
3. UPDATES: From refinished, mid-century oak flooring to the updated kitchen with shaker-style cabinets, stainless appliance package and quartz counters to a fresh coat of paint and new carpet throughout this home has been beautifully maintained and is ready for its next owner.
4. MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING: Downstairs you will find an ideal set up for multi-generational living be it in-law accommodation or student refuge. With a separate entrance, two bedrooms, a 3-piece bathroom, good sized rec room and full kitchen this space also makes a great basement suite (illegal).
5. Neighbourhood: Perfectly positioned between Downtown and Northwest Calgary Cambrian Heights is an eclectic Inner-City community. Residents enjoy an array of housing types from Mid-Century bungalows to contemporary Infills along with east access to 14th Street, John Laurie Blvd, Nose Hill Park and Downtown.
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2021 at 6:45am CDT.