5 things we love about 427 23rd Ave NE (and we’re sure you will too):
1. NOT YOUR AVERAGE INFILL: Seemingly plucked from the pages of Architectural Digest magazine & located on one of Winston Heights nicest Streets, Infill 427 is a testament that contemporary luxury doesn’t need to be sterile. As you enter, a three-storey brick wall immediacy grabs your attention followed by the abundance of natural light that flows through the home. Small touches like framed windows on either side of the fireplace, a mud-area at the back door & a powder room away from the main living space provide a sense of thoughtfulness + comfort.
2. SPACE TO LIVE: With nearly 2200 SqFt of refined & functional living space over 3-levels; this is a full-size home! The main floor was perfectly planned out with 9’ ceilings & Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout. Featuring a generous-sized front dining room, & a massive, custom kitchen leading to a well-proportioned living room which is accented by brick-clad fireplace & floor-to-ceiling windows while leading to your Southerly-exposed backyard. Upstairs find laundry & three well-proportioned bedrooms; the primary is wonderfully equipped with XL 5-piece ensuite including heated floors, oversize glass shower + separate soaking tub along with walk-in closet. The two other beds share a well-appointed 4-piece bath while a dramatic skylight cascades natural light down to the main floor. The basement is finished with the same quality as upper floors with custom gym space, good size rec room, 4th bed & another 4-piece bath (offering the same finishings as the main bath).
3. THAT KITCHEN: They say the kitchen is the heart of the home but in this case it’s the soul. Centred around an amazing 14’ granite island with seating for at least 4 and appointed with Stainless, KitchenAid Deluxe appliances, custom cabinetry with glass inserts + drawered pantry, built-in wine fridge, pendant lighting & integrated microwave. Whether you are a home chef or simply warming up takeout you will feel right at home here.
4. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: We’ve talked about the esthetics of this amazing home, now let’s talk about the bones. Loaded with builder upgrades this home is as technologically efficient as is beautiful with built-in speakers on the main floor, 3-zone heat control, high-density party wall, advanced roofing/attic ventilation, E-Pro seamless foundation waterproofing, ice/water shield on the roof + rough-in for both central vac & garage heater.
5. AN ECLECTIC & CONVENIENT INNER-CITY NEIGHBOURHOOD: Winston Heights/Mountain View is a popular neighbourhood located in Calgary’s Inner-City & offering a multitude of housing options from original mid-century bungalows to modern townhomes & spectacular attached + detached infills. Enjoy numerous parks/playground & an active community association along with close-by Wiston Golf Course with Mulligan’s restaurant & pro shop. Infill 427 is perfectly located adjacent Edmonton Trail providing easy access DT and to 16th Ave.
|Address||427 23 Avenue NE|
|Type of Dwelling||Semi Detached (Half Duplex)|
|Floor Area||1,521 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||2626 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2E 1W1|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Back Yard, Front Yard, Golf, Lawn, Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Level, Schools Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights|