5 Things we love about #107 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A Vibrant Neighbourhood: Kingsland is an established, centrally located community in Southwest Calgary. Residents enjoy numerous nearby shops, services and amenities including excellent restaurants, shopping at Chinook Centre and along McLeod Trail a 15-minute walk to the LRT and easy access to both Glenmore Trail, McLeod Trail and DT.
2. Room to Live: At 1052 SqFt with 3 bedrooms + 1.5 bathrooms this is a full-sized home. The living room is massive and provides multiple options for furniture placement depending on your lifestyle while the functional, galley-style kitchen opens onto a generously sized dining nook. The Queen-size primary bedroom easily accommodates your furnishings and is equipped with dual closets and 2-piece ensuite while the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are equal sizes to accommodate a growing family, overnight guests and/or a home office.
3. Private, West-Facing Yard + Deck: What sets this home apart from the competition is the amazing, private backyard and deck. A true extension of your living space during the warmer months this also provides you with your own front door (as opposed to going through the building). Whether you are a sun-chaser, entertainer, BBQ-er, gardener or are just tiered of the limited outdoor space most other condos provide this is definitely worth checking out.
4. A Few Extras: This condo is jammed packed full of extras including: In-suite laundry, large external storage, assigned parking, visitor parking (conveniently located right outside your front yard, private ensuite bathroom and a fresh coat of paint.
5. The Complex: Kingsland Korner is a well maintained, 2-building complex located in an ideal Kingsland location. Residents enjoy large suites, a friendly atmosphere and a proactive condo board that works hard to keep the condo fees reasonable ($468/month including all utilities except electricity and TV/Internet/phone).
For more information call Craig 403.975.0910