5 things we love about unit 904 at Mark on 10th (& we’re sure you will too):
1. A PRIME LOCATION: Easily found in the heart of the Beltline and just a few blocks to the famous Red Mile. Walk 5 minutes in any direction to explore some of Calgary’s best shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Whether you are heading Downtown or to the mountains, commuting is a breeze with easy access to 14th Street, Crowchild and Bow Trails.
2. THE KITCHEN: An impressive European-inspired kitchen is the heart of this condo featuring Stainless Steel appliance package including gas cooktop and built-in oven, sleek cabinetry, quartz counters, waterfall island and breakfast bar along with ample work/storage space. Whether you're a home-chef or simply warming up delivery you will feel right at home here.
3. A FLOORPLAN FOR MODERN LIFE: This intelligently designed home packs a lot into 780 SqFt. Featuring 9’ ceilings, central AC + gorgeous windows. The open concept kitchen opens onto a nicely proportioned living/dining space that offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle and provides access to your private northwesterly exposed balcony. The primary bedroom is wonderfully equipped with a good-size closet and designer 3-piece ensuite complete while the second bedroom offers adjacent 4-piece bathroom. Work from home? No problem here; a glass-den off the kitchen is a wonderful, creative space and provides all day natural light.
4. THAT VIEW: If you like urban views, you don't want to miss this! A beautiful, bright, Northwest exposure featuring dramatic sunset views over the skyline. Enjoy morning coffee or an after-work cocktail from your private balcony which becomes an extension of your living space in the warmer months.
5. A FULL-SERVICE BUILDING: Mark on 10th is a full service, luxury condo building built in 2016 by Qualex Landmark. Residents enjoy a world class amenity package including concierge, fully-equipped fitness centre, sauna, steam room and guest suite. An incredible 2-storey owner’s longue occupies the top two floors of the building with kitchen, pool table, big screen TV and multiple seating areas/workstations and opens onto the massive roof deck with hot tub, fire table, BBQ area and amazing skyline views.