5 things we love about 26 Cornell Place NW (and we’re sure you will too):
1. PROPORTIONS: At 1215 SqFt this is a BIG bungalow. The great room-style living/dining rooms easily accommodate full-size furnishings and offers flexibility of furniture placement depending on your lifestyle while the eat-in kitchen offers ample work/storage space. Offering three good sized bedrooms, including the Queen-size Primary while the other two are idea for kids, guests or a home office.
2. THE BACKYARD: If you’ve been looking for a bungalow with awesome outdoor space, this is it! Surrounded by mature trees for optimum privacy and featuring large sundeck + lower patio, firepit area and raised flower beds. This is the perfect spot to entertain, enjoy a coffee or a cocktail.
3. UPDATES: From refinished, mid-century oak flooring to the updated kitchen with shaker-style cabinets, stainless appliance package and quartz counters to a fresh coat of paint and new carpet throughout this home has been beautifully maintained and is ready for its next owner.
4. MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING: Downstairs you will find an ideal set up for multi-generational living be it in-law accommodation or student refuge. With a separate entrance, two bedrooms, a 3-piece bathroom, good sized rec room and full kitchen this space also makes a great basement suite (illegal).
5. NEIGHBOURHOOD: Perfectly positioned between Downtown and Northwest Calgary Cambrian Heights is an eclectic Inner-City community. Residents enjoy an array of housing types from Mid-Century bungalows to contemporary Infills along with easy access to 14th Street, John Laurie Blvd, Nose Hill Park and Downtown.
|26 Cornell Place NW
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|1,215 Sq. Ft.
|5500 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Back Lane, Back Yard, Front Yard, Lawn, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights