5 things we love about 29 Royal Birch Mount NW (and we're re sure you will too):
1. LOCATION: Royal Oak is the epitome of Northwest Calgary living, Residents enjoy many green spaces, parks, playgrounds, a community garden, pathway system and community skating rink and being walking distance to schools (William D Pratt + Royal Oak School). Along with enjoying the multitude of shopping, restaurants and services along Country Hills Blvd and the amazing Shane Homes YMCA (a 10-minute walk) commuting is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild and Stoney Trails + the Tuscany LRT station.
2. PRIVATE WEST BACKYARD: This home has one of the largest private backyards we have seen in a Northwest Townhouse. The perfect place to entertain, enjoy a coffee, a cocktail or relax after at the end of the day.
3. THE MAIN FLOOR: With house-size proportions and gorgeous vinyl plank flooring throughout you will feel right at home immediately. The kitchen offers ample work and storage space with corner pantry and raised breakfast bar while opening up onto a generous dining room and cozy living room accented with central gas fireplace.
4. UPPER FLOOR: Upstairs find three well proportioned bedrooms. The primary easily accommodates your queen-sized furnishings and is nicely equipped with 4-piece ensuite and good size closet. The two other equal sized bedrooms share the 4-piece main bathroom.
5. THE COMPLEX: Outlook is a 115-unit townhouse complex built by Avalon Master Builders in 2004. Residents enjoy an ideal Royal Oak location with front attached garages, beautifully manicured grounds, common green space with gazebo (and soon to have new play structure), new composite front decks, vinyl fencing, low condo fees and a very hands-on condo board.
|Address||29 Royal Birch Mount Nw|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Floor Area||1,161 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||Century 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.|