5 things we love about #311 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A VIBRANT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Somerset is an established neighbourhood located in SW Calgary. Residents enjoy numerous nearby shops, services, restaurants and amenities including: Cardel Rec Centre (7-minute walk), LRT Station (5-minute walk) and the 120+ shops at Shawnessy Shopping Centre (14-minute walk) along with easy access to major arteries (McacLeod Trail + 22x).
2. A PERFECT FLOORPLAN: Featuring 842 SqFt of incredibly functional living space, 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms + large laundry/storage room. The bedrooms offer excellent separation (ideal for a roommate, overnight guests or home office) while the open concept kitchen opens up onto a generous size dining nook. A well-proportioned living room which easily accommodates your furnishings and is accented with a gas fireplace along with access to the private, south facing balcony complete with BBQ gas line. Don’t forget titled, underground parking.
3. THE KITCHEN: The kitchen is often referred to as the heart of the home and this is no exception. With an open concept design, crisp, white appliance package and ample work/storage space you will feel right at home whether preparing a quiet night in or a hosting a dinner party.
4. FRESHLY UPDATED: Brand new carpets and a fresh coat of paint throughout means you have nothing to do but move in.
5. THE BUILDING: Somerset Crossing is a meticulously maintained condo built in 2001. Residents enjoy beautifully manicured grounds, a proactive condo board, reasonable condo fees (which include electricity) and ample visitor parking (just outside the front door) in an ideal SW location. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
|Address||311, 6000 Somervale Court SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Floor Area||842 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2Y 4J4|
|Site Influences||Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|