5 things we love about Townhouse 46 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A MATURE & CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Palliser is an established and popular community in Southwest Calgary offering an eclectic mix of housing styles ranging from apartments to estate-level homes and everything in between. Residents enjoy the close by shops, services, restaurants and amenities at Oak Bay Plaza and Glenmore Landing along with easy access to Southland Drive, 24th Street, 90th Ave and Glenmore Trail.
2. THE HOME: Townhouse 46 is an end unit, situated in the premiere location in the complex and backing onto greenspace (not Southland Drive or 24th Street) with a ton of privacy. The inviting main floor is ideally set up for entertaining; the large, kitchen is equipped oversized breakfast bar, white appliance package and ample work/storage space while the adjacent dining nook easily accommodates your dinner guests. A well-proportioned living room boasts large windows overlooking your backyard, wood fireplace and plenty of room for your furniture. A 2-piece powder room and large storage room round out the main floor. Downstairs find two well proportioned bedrooms, the Primary easily accommodates your Queen-sized furnishings while the second bedroom is perfect for a growing family, guest room or home office. A 4-piece bathroom, laundry and huge crawlspace/storage complete this well-thought-out home.
3. OUTDOOR SPACE: With a private, fully fenced, west facing backyard + west facing balcony off the dining room + front patio, perfect for morning coffee this home has outdoor space to spare!
4. LOADED WITH UPDATES & EXTRAS: This home is absolutely turn-key with new main floor windows (Nov 2020) and new basement windows on order to be installed early 2022 (already paid for, of course) along with new carpet and flooring, a fresh coat of paint and a brand-new hot water tank (Oct 2021). Other extras include AC in the living room with a custom shelving unit to hide the control panel and 220V service in the garage. Speaking of the garage, there is not one but two storage mezzanines to ensure your attached garage/workshop stays organized.
5. THE COMPLEX: Perfectly situated on the border of Palliser and Oakridge, Oakmoor Rise is a meticulously maintained townhouse complex. Residents enjoy a pro-active condo board, private yards, mature trees and large common greenspaces along with conveniently located visitor parking throughout the complex.
|Address||46, 2323 Oakmoor Drive SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||Bi-Level|
|Floor Area||615 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2V 4T2|
|Site Influences||Backs on to Park/Green Space, Back Yard, Corner Lot, Low Maintenance Landscape, Level, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|