5 Things we love about 305 Hidden Valley Place NW (and we're sure you will too):
1. A MATURE AND CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Hidden Valley is an established, family-oriented community in Northwest Calgary. Residents enjoy a variety of housing styles along with numerous parks, playgrounds and wide, tree-lined streets along with Schools (French Immersion, K-3 and Catholic, K-9) + easy access to major arteries and the Mountains.
2. NOT YOUR TYPICAL BUNGALOW: A lofted, walkout bungalow featuring over 3300 SqFt of total living space, cathedral ceilings, 3 large bedrooms (all with their own ensuite), main floor office, loft, basement kitchen + wet bar and amazing natural light. This home is loaded with extras starting with a private, landscaped backyard featuring flagstone, mature trees and numerous perennials and large upper sundeck backing onto a sports field and including Over-sized, heated garage, Central AC, hardwood floors, custom window treatments, massive laundry/craft room, updated lighting and upgraded appliance package including integrated wine fridge. NOTE: Roof replaced in 2018, furnace and hot water tank replaced October 2021.
3. FULLY ACCESSIBLE: This is not a retro-fit. This home was custom built to offer a high level of accessibility throughout with a centrally located elevator (main floor to basement), extra wide hallways, extra wide doors, zero threshold shower in the basement, ramp from the garage to the home and ramp from the sundeck to the living room.
4. ROOM TO LIVE: Unlike many bungalows this home offers amazingly defined spaces. Whether getting together for large family dinners or looking for a bit of privacy this home has flexibility to fit your lifestyle. The 3 large bedrooms are all nicely appointed with ensuites, the main-floor primary bedroom boasts a walk-in closet along with a secondary closet + access to the sundeck while the upper bedroom also has a walk-in closet along with jetted tub in the ensuite and adjacent loft space. The basement is ideally set up for multi-generational living or a student refuge with large windows, full kitchen with wine cellar, wet bar, large rec room, great size bedroom and private outdoor space.
5. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: Perfectly situated on a cul-de-sac and backing onto a soccer field, just a few turns into the community and steps to the pathway system with access to Confluence and Nose Hill parks along with the Edgemont Ravines. Enjoy easy access to Beddington, Shaganappi and Stoney Trails along with Country Hills Boulevard.
|Address||305 Hidden Valley Place NW|
|Type of Dwelling||Detached|
|Style of Home||Bungalow|
|Floor Area||1,974 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||5382 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Walk-Out To Grade|
|Postal Code||T3A 5L7|
|Site Influences||Backs on to Park/Green Space, Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Schools Nearby, No Neighbours Behind, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights|