5 things we love about Townhouse 45 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A MATURE & CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Palliser is an established and popular community in Southwest Calgary offering an eclectic mix of housing styles ranging from apartments to estate-level homes and everything in between. Residents enjoy the close by shops, services, restaurants and amenities at Oak Bay Plaza and Glenmore Landing along with easy access to Southland Drive, 24th Street, 90th Ave and Glenmore Trail.
2. THE HOME: Townhouse 45 is an end unit, flooded with natural light and situated in the premiere location in the complex, backing onto greenspace (not Southland Drive or 24th Street) with a ton of privacy. The inviting main floor is ideally set up for entertaining; the kitchen is equipped with ample work/storage space while the adjacent dining nook easily accommodates your dinner guests. A well-proportioned living room boasts large windows overlooking the greenspace, wood fireplace and plenty of room for your furniture. A 2-piece powder room and large storage room round out the main floor. Downstairs find two well proportioned bedrooms, the Primary easily accommodates your Queen-sized furnishings while the second bedroom is perfect for a growing family, guest room or home office. A 4-piece bathroom and laundry complete this well-thought-out home.
3. OUTDOOR SPACE: With a private, east facing backyard (which you can fence if you like, with board approval of specs) + balcony off the dining room this home offers fantastic indoor-outdoor living. Don’t be surprised if one or more of the local deer join you for morning coffee.
4. AWAITING YOUR FINISHING TOUCHES: The bones in this home are solid with new upstairs windows, newer Furnace and Hot water tank and a fresh coat of paint throughout. An amazingly functional floor plan is awaiting your finishing touches and ideas offering an excellent opportunity to add some sweat equity to an already great home.
5. THE COMPLEX: Perfectly situated on the border of Palliser and Oakridge, Oakmoor Rise is a meticulously maintained townhouse complex. Residents enjoy a pro-active condo board, private yards, mature trees and large common greenspaces along with conveniently located visitor parking throughout the complex.
|Address||45, 2323 Oakmoor Drive SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||Bi-Level|
|Floor Area||617 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2V 4T2|
|Site Influences||Lawn, Landscaped, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Treed|