5 things we love about Townhouse 416 (and we're sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: At nearly 1259 SqFt with 9’ ceilings on the main floor this is a full-sized home. The main floor features a functional and refined open concept great room and oversized kitchen with an adjacent west facing balcony. Upstairs you will find laundry and three well proportioned bedrooms. The primary suite is perfectly equipped with a large walk-in closet and 3-piece ensuite while the two additional bedrooms share a 4-piece main bathroom. Don't worry about storage with a double attached garage, huge under-stair storage in the basement and second floor crawlspace.
2. THE KITCHEN: The biggest challenge with many townhomes is the small, dark kitchen; not the case here! Beautifully appointed with a stainless appliance package, breakfast bar, 41’ cabinetry, pendant & undermount lighting along with a ton of work + storage space. BONUS: a large kitchen window bringing in all day natural light.
3. A CONVENIENT + FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: New Brighton is a popular family community in SE Calgary. Residents enjoy an active community association with numerous events throughout the year including annual street market, beer gardens, Stampede breakfast and tot's play day along with being walking distance to schools (Dr. Martha Cohen & St Isabella), many playgrounds throughout the community, close proximity to shopping, close by restaurants and easy access to 130th Ave, Stoney and Deerfoot Trails.
4. BASEMENT FLEX ROOM: Whether you need a home office, TV room or kids play area this is the bonus space you have been looking for!
5. THE COMPLEX: Perfectly positioned in New Brighton, Mint is a 129-unit townhouse complex built in 2012 by Jayman Homes. Residents enjoy a proactive condo board (complex has a new roofing, window screens and garage doors), beautifully manicured grounds, central courtyard, playground and visitor parking throughout the complex.
|Address||416, 130 New Brighton Way SE|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,248 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2Z 1H7|
|Site Influences||Clubhouse, Cul-De-Sac, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, See Remarks, Sidewalks, Street Lights|