5 things we love about condo #2 at the Marilyn (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A VIBRANT AND ECLECTIC NEIGHBOURHOOD: Sunalta is a conveniently community in the heart of Calgary’s Inner City. Residents enjoy a variety of housing options ranging from mid-century condos (like the Marilyn) to modern infills. You are a short walk to some of Calgary’s best shopping, and restaurants along with the famous Red Mile and the Sunalta C-Train Station.
2. ROOM TO LIVE: At 865 SqFt this is a full-sized condo. The eat-in kitchen features a ton of work and storage space, large window and a fresh coat of paint while the XL living room easily accommodates all your furniture with picture window and access to your private, west facing balcony. Two queen-sized bedrooms share a central 4-piece bathroom with adjacent XL in-suite storage/flex room. Did we mention new, flat ceilings throughout the principal rooms (bye-bye popcorn).
3. LOCATION IN THE BUILDING: Situated in the northwest corner of the top floor this is the premiere location in the building. An open outlook your suite looks out towards the park across the street with no direct neighbours looking in and is easily accessed from the building front stairwell (11th Ave) and rear stairwell (your assigned parking stall).
4. RENTAL PROPERTY: Have you been thinking about buying a rental property but don't know where to start? This condo already has tenants in place with a lease until May 2022.
5. THE BUILDING: The Marilyn is a 13-unit, concrete condo building built in 1963. Residents enjoy a convenient location, pro-active condo board (new roof and reserve fund study in 2021) and the great sense of community a boutique building provides. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to major arteries including 11th and 12th Avenue, Crowchild and Bow Trail, 14th Street + the C Train station just a couple blocks away.
Please note: photos were taken prior to the tenants moving in. Some images have been virtually staged
|2, 1633 11 Avenue SW
|Type of Dwelling
|865 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Other, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)