5 things we love about unit 708 at Calla (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A LIVELY & CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Situated in the heart of the Beltline and just a few blocks to the famous Red Mile. Walk 5 minutes in any direction to explore some of Calgary’s best shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Whether you are heading Downtown or to the mountains, commuting is a breeze with easy access to 14th Street, Crowchild and Bow Trails + you are on the bike path.
2. A MODERN FLOORPLAN: Proof once again that good things come in small packages this home packs a lot into 581 SqFt. Featuring 9’ ceilings, central AC + floor-to-ceiling windows. The open concept kitchen opens onto a nicely proportioned living/dining space that offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle. The bedroom is wonderfully equipped with walkthrough closet and 4-piece cheater ensuite. Work from home? No problem here; a well-proportioned flex space just off the bedroom works well as a home office if you need a door to close.
3. THAT KITCHEN: An impressive European-inspired kitchen is the heart of this condo featuring Stainless Steel appliance, sleek cabinetry, quartz counters and breakfast bar along with ample work/storage space. Whether you’re a home-chef or simply warming up delivery you will feel right at home here.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: Architecturally Calla tapers upwards. This taper allows the ’08 units on the 7th floor and above to have an extra panel of windows giving you over 11’ of south facing windows in your living room and a ton of natural light. Combine this abundance of natural light with central AC, a fresh coat of paint, two gorgeously subtle wallpaper feature walls, upgraded lighting, California Closets in the bedroom walkthrough, glass doorknobs, composite deck tiles, a titled parking stall (p1) and an assigned storage locker for absolutely gorgeous place to call home.
5. A FULL-SERVICE BUILDING: Calla is a unique 12-storey, full service, luxury condo built in 2013 by Qualex Landmark. Residents enjoy an impressive lobby, daytime concierge, fitness center, yoga studio, sauna, common courtyard and guest suite in an ideal Beltline location.
|Address||708, 626 14 Avenue SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Floor Area||581 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2R 0X4|
|Site Influences||Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|