5 things we love about Townhouse 24 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: At 1325 SqFt with a walk-up basement and attached garage this is a full-size home. The main floor features a functional, open concept floorplan. Smartly, the kitchen cupboards have been extended through the dining nook which, when combined with the corner pantry, provide an abundance of storage space while the dining nook remains a good size. The living room centres around a cozy gas fireplace with adjacent private deck. Upstairs find a large bonus/flex room and two well proportioned bedrooms. The primary is fully equipped with a 3-piece ensuite and walk-in closet while the bonus room and second bedroom share a 4-piece bathroom. The finished, walk-up basement provides even more living space with a 2-piece bath, large storage closet and under-stair storage.
2. NO NEIGHBOURS BEHIND: Townhouse 24 backs onto a public park/baseball diamond/greenspace. This exposure not only offers a ton of privacy but an abundance of natural light in the home thanks to not having neighbouring homes (or condos) to block the sun.
3. UPSTAIRS BONUS ROOM + WALK-UP BASEMENT: The biggest complaint we get with townhomes is the lack of extra space: not the case here! With an oversized picture window and skylight, the upstairs bonus room makes an awesome TV room or home office and could easily be converted to a third bedroom if desired while the finished, walk-up basement would make an excellent rec-room or home gym complete with 2-piece bathroom.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: Townhouse 24 is an end unit in the premiere location in the complex. With gleaming hardwood floors, a brand-new hot water tank (March 2022), and BBQ gas line rough-in this home is move-in ready.
5. A CONVENIENT & FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Beddington Heights is a very central and popular community in North Calgary. Residents enjoy good proximity to shopping, services and many neighborhood parks/playgrounds along with easy access to Deerfoot Trail, 14th and Centre Street + you’re on a bus route.
Please note: Some images have been virtually staged
|Address||24 Beddington Gardens NE|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,326 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||1959 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Walk-Out|
|Postal Code||T3K 4N9|
|Site Influences||Backs on to Park/Green Space, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Garden, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Neighbours Behind, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|