5 things we love about #306 at the Hamilton (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A VIBRANT, RIVERSIDE COMMUNITY: Mission is one of Calgary’s premiere inner city neighborhoods. Enjoy the best of both worlds: The tranquility of the Elbow River, Lindsay Park and the Elbow River Pathway + the excitement of 4th Street with some of the city’s best shopping, restaurants, gyms and professional services in the city along with the famous Lilac festival. Commuting is a breeze as 4th Street offers a straight shot into the core along with easy access to major arteries whether heading in or out of the city.
2. ROOM TO LIVE: At nearly 830 SqFt this top floor home is anything but a generic downtown condo. The great room easily accommodates your full-size furnishings and offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs and lifestyle while the balcony offers a peek-a-boo skyline view. The bedroom is massive and complete with a XL walk-in closet (pretty rare in a mid-century home) and adjacent updated 4-piece bathroom.
3. THE KITCHEN: Redesigned to include a massive breakfast bar and offering a ton of work and storage space along with custom quartz counters and subway tile backsplash. Whether you are a gourmet chef or heating up takeout you will feel right at home.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: All the glam of mid-century with some modern conveniences! From original hardwood floors throughout to crown moulding and central gas fireplace in the great room, in-suite laundry, assigned parking and common bike room.
5. A PIECE OF HISTORY: The Hamilton is a stunning, mid-century condo building located just steps to the 21st Ave footbridge in the heart of Mission. Consisting of just 21 large, unique condos, residents enjoy a park-like setting w/common riverfront courtyard along with wide hallways and a proactive, hands-on condo board.
|Address||306, 230 21 Avenue SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Style of Home||Apartment|
|Floor Area||827 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2S 0G6|
|Zoning||DC (pre 1P2007)|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Lawn, Landscaped, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Other, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Views|