5 things we love about 807 8th Ave NE (and we’re sure you will too):
1. AN ECLECTIC AND CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Welcome to Renfrew, one of Calgary’s most popular Inner-City communities featuring a wide variety of housing types from character homes to modern Infills, townhomes to apartments. Residents enjoy all levels of schools in the community (walking distance from the house), the Renfrew Community Centre with sports field and playground (across the street), numerous parks, playgrounds and walking paths along with some of the city’s best restaurants. Commuting DT to the mountains is a breeze with easy access to 16th Ave/TC and Edmonton Trail. You are also on a bus route, a bike path and it’s a 20-minute walk to the Bridgeland train station.
2. ROOM TO SPREAD OUT: Proof that when the floorplan is right the square footage doesn’t matter. This is a full-sized home; the open concept main floor easily fits your furnishings and is ideally set up for entertaining with large breakfast bar and two access points to your backyard/deck. Two main floor bedrooms accommodate a growing family, working from home or even a home gym while the basement retreat is ideal as guest accommodations, student/teenage refuge or multi-generational living with large rec room, two bedrooms, 4-piece bathroom and wet bar.
3. THE ‘NOTHING MISSED’ RENOVATION: So much more then aesthetics; this home underwent a compete transformation in 2017. Starting with the exterior: all new stucco and stone siding, new windows, front porch and two-tiered, south facing back deck. New roof, soffits, and eves and a new, oversize (23'3x23'4) detached garage! Moving inside the main floor has been reconfigured to become a complete open concept with no pillars/columns and hardwood floors throughout. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless steel appliance package, quartz counters, pendant lighting and ample work and storage space while the hotel-inspired main floor bathroom is shared by two well proportioned bedrooms. Downstairs find a large, open rec room with wet-bar, 3rd bedroom and 4-piece bathroom. Don’t forget the bones of the house with a new furnace, hot water tank, electrical panel, plumbing, Cat 5 wiring in each room, upgraded attic insulation and spray foam insulation in all exterior walls.
4. OUTDOOR SPACE: Situated on a 40’ lot ad providing a ton of outdoor living space and options. A large southerly exposed backyard offers a 2-tiered deck and concrete walkway with plenty of space left over to kick a soccer ball or let the dog’s play.
5. MOVE-IN READY: This home is essentially brand new, without the new home price tag! There is nothing to do here but bring your furniture, hang your art and start the next chapter of your life.
|Address||807 8 Avenue NE|
|Type of Dwelling||Detached|
|Style of Home||Bungalow|
|Floor Area||852 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||4413 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2E 0R9|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights|