5 things we love about 55 Tuscany Ridge Close NW (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A CONVENIENT AND FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Tuscany is a very popular community located in Calgary’s Northwest. Residents enjoy a multitude of amenities including the Tuscany Club with playground, gym, splash park and skating rink, close-by shopping, neighbourhood pub, walking/biking paths, off-leash dog park and three schools in the community. Commuting DT or to the mountains is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild and Stoney Trails along with the Tuscany LRT station.
2. A FULL-SIZE HOME: With over 3550 total SqFt of living space this home accommodates even the largest of families and extended families. The big, bright main floor features an open concept great room highlighted by oversize windows and a perfectly designed kitchen with it’s upgraded stainless steel appliance package and a ton or work and storage space with raised breakfast bar, corner pantry and integrated work space (which makes an awesome homework station) along with adjacent dining nook. The living room easily accommodates your furnishings and is complete with gas fireplace and custom built-ins while a flex room at the front of the house is an amazing space for a home office or formal dining room depending on your lifestyle. Upstairs find the primary retreat complete with XL ensuite with jet tub and separate shower, walk-in closet and a sitting area to take in the views. A huge, vaulted bonus room compete with built-in murphy bed, upper floor laundry room, two other well proportioned bedrooms and main 4-piece bathroom round out the upper level. The fully-developed, walkout basement makes an excellent student refuge or option for multi-generational living with large rec room, 4th bedroom, 4-piece bathroom and access to the backyard.
3. THAT AMAZING BACKYARD: Large, private and south facing with a raised interlocking brick patio, mature trees, fire pit area and still plenty of room for the dogs or to kick a soccer ball along with a storage shed and small greenhouse.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: This home is fully loaded. From extra windows throughout to the composite decking and power retractable awning on the upper deck, vaulted bonus room, AC on the upper floor water softener and side-kick pedestal washing machine.
5. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: Tuscany Estates is the epitome of NW Calgary living with larger lots, gorgeous homes and a number of parks and playgrounds. 55 Tuscany Ridge Close NW sits on a quiet street, you are around the corner from St Basil School and a short walk to 12 Mile Coulee School and Tuscany School with a walking path at the end of the cul-de-sac.
|Address||55 Tuscany Ridge Close NW|
|Type of Dwelling||Detached|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||2,462 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||5102 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Walk-Out|
|Postal Code||T3L 2K7|
|Site Influences||Back Yard, Clubhouse, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Few Trees, Front Yard, Garden, Lawn, Landscaped, Playground, Private, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Underground Sprinklers|