5 Things we Love about #1110 at Gateway Garrison Green:
1. A GORGEOUS, TREE LINED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Garrison Green is an amazing and conveniently located neighbourhood in SW Calgary. Residents enjoy beautiful architecture along with nearby parks, playgrounds and walking paths. You are a 12-minute walk to Mount Royal University and a 10-minute walk to Lincoln Park Shopping Centre with over 20 shops and services including a neighbourhood pub, drive-through Tim Hortons and liquor store. Commuting downtown or escaping to the mountains is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild, Glenmore and Sarcee Trails
2. LIKE A TOWNHOUSE WITH THE CONVENIENCES OF AN APARTMENT: This home takes the best from both worlds; your own front door (a dog owners dream), private patio and direct street access much like a townhouse along with the low maintenance lifestyle, underground parking and amenities of apartment living.
3. A MODERN FLOORPLAN: This home packs a ton into 578 SqFt. Featuring 9’ ceilings and large windows. The fully equipped kitchen is truly the heart of this home with granite counters, centre island, breakfast bar and ample work/storage space. A nicely proportioned living/dining space offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle while the bedroom easily accommodates your furnishings. Work from home? No problem here; a well-proportioned flex space just off the front door makes an excellent home office.
4. ALL THE UPGRADES: This home is absolutely move-in ready with brand new LVP flooring, upgraded lighting and neutral colours throughout. Furniture placement is made easy with radiant, in floor heating and 9’ ceilings add to the sense of airiness throughout the home.
5. THE COMPLEX: Gateway Garrison Green is a 250 unit, beautifully maintained concrete condo building built in 2006. Residents enjoy an amenity rich building with fitness centre, yoga studio, bike storage, library, two courtyards, two guest suites and ample visitor parking along with reasonable condo fees ($401.25 /month including electricity) thanks to a proactive, hands-on condo board.
|Address||1110, 5605 Henwood Street SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Floor Area||578 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T3E 6Z4|
|Site Influences||Cul-De-Sac, Lawn, Landscaped, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|