5 things we love about 63 Lake Crimson Close SE (and we’re sure you will too):
1. AN AMAZING MAIN FLOOR: Originally designed and renovated by Alykhan Velji Designs this space is perfectly set up for entertaining. Soaring vaulted ceilings, gleaming hardwood floors, numerous windows and custom lighting (including Alexa smart light switches) create a sense of airiness in the open concept while the smartly designed kitchen is equipped with oversize ‘L’ shaped island providing bar seating for 5-6 people, pendant lighting and ample work and storage space while opening up to a nicely proportioned dining room and inviting front living room.
2. BACKYARD OASIS: Large, private and West facing with a two-tier deck, mature trees, fire pit area, gazebo, pond and still plenty of room for the dogs or to kick a soccer ball. Green thumb (or soon-to-be green thumb)? Then welcome home to a massive (33x12) greenhouse with electricity along with XL raised garden bed and irrigation system.
3. ROOM TO GROW: With over 2200 SqFt of refined and functional living space, 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, main floor living room, lower-level family room and basement rec room; this is a full-size home with space and privacy for a growing family, overnight guests or multi-generational living.
4. LOWER-LEVEL LIVING: Perfectly set up for multi-generational living or a student refuge the lower level is fully equipped with bedroom, adjacent 4-piece bathroom and nicely proportioned family room. Uniquely accessed directly from the front door or the back door with very few stairs to navigate. Conversely the lower-level bedroom makes an excellent home office.
5. A FAMILY ORIENTED, LAKE-SIDE COMMUNITY: Lake Bonavista is Calgary’s premier Lake Community. Residents enjoy wide, tree-lined streets and neighbours with a true sense of community pride along with access to Lake Bonavista; a four-season lake (private to Lake Bonavista residents and their guests) with swimming, skating, kayaking/canoeing, fishing and a well-maintained beach area. The community centre is home to two indoor skating rinks, gymnasium and fitness centre and offers canoeing and tennis lessons while the community also features numerous parks and playgrounds including the Lake Bonavista off leash area just a short walk from Lake Crimson Close. Lake Bonavista offers all levels of schools within the community including French Immersion (elementary). Commuting is a breeze with easy access to Bow Bottom and Deerfoot Trails, Canyon Meadows Drive and Anderson Road.
|63 Lake Crimson Close SE
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|4 Level Split
|1,760 Sq. Ft.
|6900 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Back Lane, Back Yard, Corner Lot, Clubhouse, Fishing, Lake, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Reverse Pie Shaped Lot, Street Lights