5 things we love about 436 Royal Oak Heights (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A CONVENIENT + FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Royal Oak is the epitome of Northwest Calgary living with homes to fit every family, lifestyle and budget. Residents enjoy many green spaces, parks, playgrounds, a community garden, pathway system and community skating rink and walking distance to schools; Royal Oak School (K-4) + William D Pratt (5-9). Along with enjoying the multitude of shopping, restaurants and services along Country Hills Blvd and the amazing Shane Homes YMCA (the 2nd largest YMCA in North America). Commuting is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild and Stoney Trails + the Tuscany LRT station.
2. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: The Cascades of Royal Oak is the premiere enclave within this already amazing neighbourhood. This home is less than 20 minutes walk to both schools and just 11 minutes walk to the YMCA with a direct pathway from your street to Royal Oak Heights Playground.
3. A FUNCTIONAL AND REFINED MAIN FLOOR: Perfectly proportioned and ideally set up for entertaining the open concept floorplan is centered around the large, well-equipped kitchen featuring black appliance package, raised breakfast bar and ample work + storage space including a corner pantry and adjacent dining nook. The living room easily accommodates your furnishings and is accented by a corner gas fireplace and large picture windows. A sunken foyer provides access to the garage and acts as a mud room keeping the dirt and grime of the winter months out of your main living area.
4. ROOM TO LIVE, ROOM TO GROW: This is a full-size home offering 1651 SqFt of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, bonus room and upstairs laundry! The unfinished basement features 8’6 ceilings and bathroom rough-in adding an additional 446 SqFt of potential living space.
5. THAT BACKYARD: Westerly exposed with mature trees, shrubs and underground sprinklers. The deck offers built-in benches while the lower concrete patio provides a second seating area or firepit area while the flat backyard has plenty of room to kick a soccer ball or let the dog play.
|Address||436 Royal Oak Heights NW|
|Type of Dwelling||Detached|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,652 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||4263 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Full, Unfinished|
|Postal Code||T3G 5S4|
|Site Influences||Back Yard, Lawn, Landscaped, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Treed, Underground Sprinklers|