5 things we love about 73 Auburn Bay Avenue SE (and we’re sure you will too):
1. AN AMAZING, LAKESIDE FAMILY COMMUNITY: Auburn Bay is one of Calgary’s premiere lake communities offering a wide variety of housing styles from entry-level condos to estate homes with private docs. Residents enjoy numerous parks and playgrounds throughout the community along with access to Auburn Bay Lake, a four-season lake (private to Auburn Bay residents and their guests) with swimming, skating, kayaking/canoeing, fishing and a well-maintained beach area. Auburn House is home to a full-size gymnasium, well equipped banquet rooms, multipurpose room along with registered programs (volleyball, badminton, pickleball, tennis, etc).
2. THE PERFECT MAIN FLOOR: Refined, perfectly proportioned and ideally set up for entertaining the open concept floorplan is centered around the large, well-equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliance package, granite counters, raised breakfast bar and ample work + storage space including a corner pantry and good-size adjacent dining nook. The living room easily accommodates your furnishings with a central gas fireplace and all-day natural light supplied by over-size, west facing windows. Work from home? Not a problem here! Around the corner a main floor office provides good separation from the living space while still being close by. Frosted glass French doors and an opening window provide privacy + natural light to your workspace.
3. ROOM TO SPREAD OUT: Offering nearly 2900 SqFt of finished space on three levels,4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, XL bonus room and large basement rec room this is a full-size family home.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: From the westerly exposed backyard with a deck spanning the full width of the home to the beautiful primary retreat with 5-piece ensuite and walk-in closet to the central AC, new hardwood flooring and a roughed-in wet bar in the basement rec room, nothing has been overlooked.
5. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: Perfectly positioned to take advantage of this walkable community; you are a 5-minute walk to Auburn Bay School (k-4), a 9-minute walk to the opening soon Auburn Bay Middle School (5-9) and 9 minutes to St Gianna while being a short bike ride/20-minute walk to the main entrance of the lake. Commuting is made easy with the continuation of the Stoney trail ring road and easy access to Deerfoot Trail.
|Address||73 Auburn Bay Avenue SE|
|Type of Dwelling||Detached|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||2,074 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||4209 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T3M 0K6|
|Site Influences||Back Yard, Clubhouse, Fishing, Front Yard, Lake, Lawn, Landscaped, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights|