5 things we love about #4 6630 Bowwood Drive NW (and we’re sure you will too):
1. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: Quintessential Bowness living, just steps to multiple parks, playgrounds (including one directly adjacent your townhouse) and ‘Main Street Bowness’ home to shops, services and restaurants ranging from mom-and-pop shops to large chains and everything in between.
2. A SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE MAIN FLOOR: Very few generations beat the 1970’s in living space design and this townhome is no exception! From the over-sized, sun filled, eat-in kitchen to the semi-formal dining room (which could easily double as a home office) and the well-proportioned living room accented by a period-perfect 2-sided fireplace with rock surround and a tucked away powder room with custom barn door; this home was made for entertaining and enjoying.
3. ROOM TO LIVE: At 1131 SqFt with 3 bedrooms 1.5 bathrooms this is a full-size home! The main floor features an incredibly functional and spacious floorplan with eat-in kitchen and options for furniture placement while upstairs find three well-proportioned bedrooms, the primary nicely appointed with a walk-in closet and a second closet behind the door. An updated 4-piece bathroom and XL linen closet round out the upper floor. The lower level has a good size foyer along with XL laundry/utility/storage room and access to your garage.
4. MORE THAN YOU EXPECT: Proof that you can pack a lot into a townhouse while keeping price reasonable this end-unit home features an over-sized single attached garage, beautifully updated bathrooms with heated floors in the main bathroom, laminate/tile flooring throughout and a three-year-old furnace.
5. THE NEIGHBOURHOOD: Bowness is one of Calgary’s most beloved and mature neighborhoods. Residents enjoy a variety of housing types from entry-level apartments to amazing riverside estates along with many parks, playground and walking paths. Your commute is a breeze, whether heading Downtown or to the Rockies for the weekend. Did you know? The community of Bowness actually started as the village of Bowness, grew to the town of Bowness and was amalgamated into the City of Calgary in 1964. This goes to the root of Bowness’s sense of tradition and community.
|Address||4, 6630 Bowwood Drive NW|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,131 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||See Remarks|
|Postal Code||T3B 2G9|
|Site Influences||Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, See Remarks, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Lighting, Treed|