5 things we love about suite 201 at 2308 17b Street SW (and we’re sure you will too):
1. LOCATION IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD: Nestled between two of Bankview’s most charming, tree-lined streets; 17b and 17th (the front door is actually on 17th Street SW) and just around the corner from the Bankview Community Centre and tennis courts. Commuting Downtown or to the mountains is a breeze with easy access to 17th Ave, Crowchild Trail, 14th Street and transit.
2. THAT HOUSE-SIZED KITCHEN: Shockingly large and well appointed with stainless steel appliances, raised breakfast bar and a ton of work/storage space. Whether you’re a home-chef or simply warming up delivery you will feel right at home here.
3. A SPACIOUS + FUNCTIONAL FLOORPLAN: Proof that good things come in small packages this home packs a lot into 602 SqFt. The open concept living space provides a great flow for entertaining with the XL kitchen, well-proportioned dining nook and a spacious living room that provides options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle. The bedroom easily accommodates your furnishings with adjacent 4-piece bathroom.
4. ALL THE EXTRAS: From plantation shutters to gleaming hardwood floors, wall-mounted TV, an updated bathroom, full-size laundry, large in-suite storage, assigned parking and no shared walls this home is move in ready!
5. A LIVELY AND CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Bankview is a beautiful, mature neighbourhood located in Calgary’s Inner-City. Residents enjoy the best of both worlds: you are walking distance to not only 17th Ave but also the Marda Loop District, home to some of Calgary’s best boutique shopping, restaurants, cafes and breweries. Stroll through the community and enjoy tree lined streets and numerous parks/playgrounds along with gorgeous, eclectic architecture ranging from mid-century condos to luxury infills and 100-year-old character homes
|Address||201, 2308 17B Street SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Style of Home||Low-Rise(1-4)|
|Floor Area||602 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2T 4S8|
|Site Influences||Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)|