5 things we love about #2310 at Cranston Ridge (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A MODERN + FUNCTIONAL FLOOR PLAN: Perfectly proportioned and featuring nearly 825 SqFt or open and refined living space. The kitchen is truly the heart of this home and opens onto a good-sized dining room (with optional desk nook depending on your needs/lifestyle) while the living room easily accommodates your furnishings and provides access to your Westerly exposed balcony through an oversized sliding door. The bedrooms offer great separation; ideal for overnight guests. The King-sized Primary is very well equipped with walk-through closet and 4-piece ensuite including dual sinks and upgraded linen tower while the second bedroom offers adjacent 4-piece main bathroom.
2. THAT KITCHEN: Beautifully appointed with quartz counters, white cabinets and integrated, stainless steel appliance package; wall oven, built-in microwave, electric cooktop and chimney-style hood fan along with good-size breakfast bar, pendant lighting and ample work/storage space.
3. LOADED WITH UPGRADES: From the stunningly upgraded kitchen to Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in the principal rooms, custom window coverings (including power shade in the living room), 9’ceilings, BBQ gas line, underground, titled parking, a separate storage locker and peek-a-boo mountain views this home is move-in ready!
4. THE COMPLEX: Cranston Ridge is a gorgeous condo development built by Cardel Lifestyles featuring 5 separate condo buildings + 15 townhomes with greenspace and ample visitor parking throughout the complex. Residents enjoy close-by shops, services and restaurants, being walking distance to the Ridge and easy access to Stoney and Deerfoot Trails.
5. AMENITY-RICH CRANSTON: Cranston is one of Calgary favorite SE communities. Residents enjoy an active HOA with numerous year-round activities including outdoor skating rink, toboggan hill, pleasure pond, firepit, splash park, playground, tennis/pickleball/basketball courts and access to Century Hall home of kinds camps and activities for all ages
|Address||2310, 522 Cranford Drive SE|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Style of Home||Low-Rise(1-4)|
|Floor Area||823 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T3M 2L7|
|Site Influences||Clubhouse, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|