5 things we love about 251 Aboyne Place NE (and we’re sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: At 1126 SqFt with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and a developed basement this is a full-sized home! The main floor features an incredibly functional and spacious floorplan with a large, fully equipped kitchen and good-size adjacent dining nook. The living room offers excellent options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle and is accented by an oversized picture window providing all-day natural light. Upstairs find three well-proportioned bedrooms, the primary nicely appointed with a walk-in closet along with a nicely appointed 4-piece main bathroom. The developed basement features a great size rec room which easily doubles as a home office, laundry room and large storage/utility area.
2. LOCATION IN THE COMMUNITY: Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with mature trees and well-maintained homes. You are walking distance to schools, a nearby bus stop and a short drive to the Marlborough train station. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to 68th Street, Stoney Trail and the Trans Canada Highway.
3. ALL THE UPDATES: This home has been wonderfully maintained over the years and is truly move-in ready. Recent updates include: Triple pane window in the bedrooms, kitchen and patio door (2016), Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring (main floor installed 2019, basement 2016), increased insulation in the attic (2016) fresh paint (upper floors 2022, basement 2016), basement carpet (2016), new hot water tank (2021), new furnace motor (2022), new washer/dryer (2022), new deck boards (2021), new dishwasher (2020), roof shingles (2012)
4. OUTDOOR LIVING: Not only does this home offer an excellent floorplan but an XL, southerly exposed backyard with good size deck, adjacent parking pad and plenty of room to kick a soccer ball or let the dog play.
5. THE NEIGHBOURHOOD: Abbydale is a mature, family-oriented neighborhood in Calgary’s Northeast. Residents enjoy numerous parks/playgrounds (including a playground at the end of the cul-de-sac), and an active community association with a heavy focus on kid’s programs.
Please Note: Some images have been virtually staged
|Address||251 Aboyne Place NE|
|Type of Dwelling||Semi Detached (Half Duplex)|
|Floor Area||1,126 Sq. Ft.|
|Lot Size||2809 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Finished, Full|
|Postal Code||T2A 5Z2|
|Site Influences||Back Lane, Back Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks|