5 things we love about condo #2125 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A REFINED AND SPACIOUS FLOORPLAN: Offering nearly 850 SqFt of functional living space, two generous sized bedrooms, updated 4-piece bathroom and large in-suite storage, this is a full-size condo! The Great room-style living/dining area easily accommodates your furnishings and provides options for furniture placement depending on your needs and lifestyle while the recently updated kitchen offers ample work/storage space.
2. LIKE A TOWNHOUSE WITH THE CONVENIENCES OF AN APARTMENT: This home takes the best from both worlds; your own front door (a dog owners dream), private patio and direct outdoor access much like a townhouse along with the low maintenance lifestyle and underground parking of apartment living.
3. LOCATION IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD: Situated directly across the street from Ellison Park a public park featuring a massive storm water pond, playground, picnic tables + shelters pathways system, rose garden, interactive sundial, off-leash area, a self guided nature tour and home to the famous Globalfest Fireworks competition. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to Stoney trail and a bus stop across the street.
4. MOVE-IN READY: Condo 2125 is ready and waiting for you with a fresh coat of paint and recently installed laminate flooring throughout. The kitchen has been thoughtfully updated with SS appliance package while the laundry room is equipped with new stacked washer/dryer.
5. THE COMPLEX: Elliston Park is a wonderfully maintained condo building built in 1999 and consisting of 214 units between two buildings. Residents enjoy an on-site manager, proactive condo board, condo fees that include electricity and ample visitor parking in a convenient Red Carpet location.
|Address||2125, 6224 17 Avenue SE|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Style of Home||Apartment|
|Floor Area||846 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2A 7X3|
|Site Influences||Shopping Nearby, Other, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|