5 things we love about townhouse 53 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: Townhomes are notorious for lacking space, not the case here! This two-storey, end unit features 1286 SqFt of functional, open concept living space, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and a fully-developed walkout basement. The main floor great room easily accommodates your furnishings while the kitchen is nicely appointed with updated Stainless appliances, breakfast bar and corner pantry. Upstairs the XL primary bedroom is full equipped with 4-piece ensuite and walk-in closet while two other well proportioned bedrooms share the main 4-piece bathroom. The fully developed, walk-out basement has been suited (illegal) and is and is an excellent option for student refuge or multi-generational living.
2. A CONVENIENT + FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Royal Oak is the epitome of Northwest Calgary living with homes to fit every family, lifestyle & budget. Residents enjoy many green spaces, parks, playgrounds, a community garden, pathway system and community skating rink while walking distance (10 minutes from the townhouse) to schools; Royal Oak School (K-4) + William D Pratt (5-9). Along with enjoying the multitude of shopping, restaurants and services along Country Hills Blvd and the amazing Shane Homes YMCA (the 2nd largest YMCA in North America). Commuting is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild & Stoney Trails + the Tuscany LRT station.
3. PRIVATE SOUTHWEST BACKYARD: A rarity in the townhouse market, this home is complete with a private, fully fenced, south-westerly exposed backyard (bonus, the condo board is responsible for cutting the grass) The perfect place to entertain, kick a soccer ball, enjoy a coffee, a cocktail or relax after at the end of the day.
4. MORE THAN YOU EXPECT: Being an end unit this home is flooded with all-day natural light. Updates include a fresh coat of paint, new appliances and gorgeous wide-plank flooring throughout the main floor along with a full-sized attached garage.
5. THE COMPLEX: Outlook is a 115-unit townhouse complex built by Avalon Master Builders in 2004. Residents enjoy an ideal Royal Oak location with front attached garages, beautifully manicured grounds, common green space with gazebo + play structure, new composite front decks, vinyl fencing, reasonable condo fees and a very hands-on condo board.
|Address||53 Royal Birch Mount NW|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||2 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,286 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Basement Area||Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Suite, Walk-Out|
|Postal Code||T3A 2L6|
|Site Influences||Back Yard, Gazebo, Lawn, Landscaped, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Rectangular Lot, Sidewalks, Street Lights|