5 things we love about Townhouse 437 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: At 1271 SqFt with dual primary suites, 2.5 bathrooms, lower-level flex space and attached garage this is a full-sized home! The main floor features a functional and refined floorplan with a perfectly proportioned living room and oversized eat-in kitchen with an adjacent balcony complete with BBQ gas line. Upstairs, dual primary suites are both equipped with 4-piece ensuites and double closets.
2. THE KITCHEN: The biggest challenge with many townhomes is the small, dark kitchen; not the case here! Beautifully appointed with a stainless appliance package, modern cabinetry, breakfast bar, built-in credenza with additional storage and pendant lighting along with a ton of work + storage space. BONUS: a large kitchen window bringing in all day natural light.
3. LOWER-LEVEL FLEX ROOM: Whether you need a home office, TV room or kids play area this is the extra space you have been looking for!
4. A CONVENIENT + FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: New Brighton is a popular family community in SE Calgary. Residents enjoy an active community association with numerous events throughout the year including annual street market, beer gardens, Stampede breakfast and tot's play day along with being walking distance to schools (Dr. Martha Cohen & St Isabella), many playgrounds throughout the community, close proximity to shopping, close by restaurants and easy access to 130th Ave, Stoney and Deerfoot Trails.
5. THE COMPLEX: Perfectly positioned in New Brighton, Mint is a 129-unit townhouse complex built in 2012/2013 by Jayman Homes. Residents enjoy a proactive condo board (complex has new roofing, window screens and garage doors), beautifully manicured grounds, central courtyard, playground and visitor parking throughout the complex.
|Address||437, 130 New Brighton Way SE|
|Type of Dwelling||Row/Townhouse|
|Style of Home||3 Storey|
|Floor Area||1,271 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2Z 1H7|
|Site Influences||Cul-De-Sac, Gazebo, Level, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|