5 Things we Love about 2402 at Luna (and we're sure you will too):
1. A LIVELY & CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: Situated in the heart of the Beltline and just a few blocks to the famous Red Mile. Walk 5 minutes in any direction to explore some of Calgary’s best shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Whether you are heading Downtown or to the mountains, commuting is a breeze with easy access to 14th Street, Crowchild and Bow Trails + you are on the bike path.
2. THE KITCHEN: An impressive European-inspired kitchen is the heart of this condo featuring Stainless Steel appliance package including gas cooktop and built-in oven, sleek cabinetry, granite counters and breakfast bar along with ample work/storage space. Whether you're a home-chef or simply warming up delivery you will feel right at home here.
3. A MODERN FLOORPLAN: Forget micro-condos, at 817 SqFt #2402 packs a punch! Featuring 9’ ceilings, central AC + floor-to-ceiling windows. The open concept kitchen opens onto a nicely proportioned living/dining space that offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle. The primary suite is perfectly appointed with 4-piece ensuite and walk-through closet while the second bedroom offers excellent separation and would make an amazing home office/den with over-side windows on two walls bringing in all day natural light.
4. THAT VIEW: This never gets old! ideally situated on the Northwest corner of the building, 24 stories above the hustle and bustle and featuring amazing mountain, river, city and sunset views. Enjoy morning coffee or an after-work cocktail from your private balcony which becomes an extension of your living space in the warmer months.
5. A FULL-SERVICE BUILDING: Luna is a full service, luxury condo built in 2012 by Qualex Landmark. Residents enjoy a daytime concierge with overnight security, fitness center, yoga studio, owners lounge, beautiful common rooftop gardens and two guest suites.
|2402, 1111 10 Street SW
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|817 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights