5 things we love about #105 at Churchill Towers (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A VIBRANT & CONVENIENT LOCATION: Churchill Towers is located on a gorgeous, treelined street in Lower Mount Royal. Tucked away from the hustle of the Beltline but just steps to Calgary’s famous Red Mile/17th Avenue; home of some of the City’s best restaurants, shops, services and nightlife. Residents enjoy living in one of Calgary’s most storied neighbourhoods, being walking distance to Downtown plus easy access to Crowchild Trail, MacLeod Trail and 14th Street.
2. ROOM TO LIVE: Featuring 631 SqFt of open and functional living space the proportions of this home are sure to impress. A central great room offers flexible options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle while the opened-up kitchen is an ideal for entertaining. The bedroom accommodates your Queen-sized furnishings with adjacent 4-piece bathroom and a large, in-suite storage adds an extra level of security opposed to an external locker.
3. A FULL-SIZE KITCHEN: This is condo living, not compromised living! Whether you’re preparing turkey dinner or warming up takeout you will feel right at home here.
4. TURN-KEY: This condo is ready to go featuring laminate flooring with carpet in the bedroom. The open concept kitchen is beautifully appointed with crisp, white flat panel cabinets, stainless steel appliance package, butcherblock counters, recessed lighting and ample work/storage space while the 4-piece bathroom impresses with gorgeous tilework and new fixtures.
5. A PIECE OF YYC’S HISTORY: Originally built in 1962 as a rental building with a nod to Bauhaus architecture Churchill Towers went through a complete conversation and was sold as condos in 2005. Offering an ideal Lower Mount Royal location, beautifully maintained grounds and common areas, proactive condo board and very reasonable condo fees.
Note: Condo is partially below grade.
|105, 1027 Cameron Avenue SW
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|Lower Mount Royal
|631 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights