5 things we love about #1303 at Villa D’Este (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A REFINED AND SPACIOUS FLOORPLAN: Featuring 1340 SqFt of open concept living space, 9’ ceilings, 2 bed/2 bath and XL laundry room this is a full-sized home! A large kitchen stands out from the competition and opens onto a traditional great-room which easily accommodates your furnishings with large windows and a centrally located gas fireplace. Down a short hall find two well proportioned bedrooms, the primary equipped with walk-through closet and 4-piece ensuite with separate including dual sinks, separate water closet and impressive storage. The second bedroom features a custom murphy bed align with adjacent 4-piece main bathroom.
2. THAT CLASSIC KITCHEN: Trends come and go but classic kitchens are timeless. Perfectly appointed with granite counters, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliance package, walnut-stained cabinetry, raised breakfast bar and ample work/storage space. Whether you are entertaining a crowd or simply warming up leftovers you will feel right at home.
3. WORRIED ABOUT STORAGE? Don’t be! It’s understandable that when living in a condo storage can be a concern. Along with an external storage locker (titled) and the additional built-in storage in the ensuite this condo also has a huge (10’8 x 8’7) laundry/storage room in the unit ideal for everyday items (vacuum, ironing board, etc) that take up space but are nice to have close by.
4. A CONVENIENT AND FAMILY ORIENTED NEIGHBOURHOOD: Tuscany is a very popular community located in Calgary’s Northwest. Residents enjoy a multitude of amenities including the Tuscany Club with playground, gym, splash park and skating rink, close-by shopping, neighbourhood pub, walking/biking paths, natural ravine, off-leash dog park and three schools in the community. Commuting DT or to the mountains is a breeze with easy access to Crowchild and Stoney Trails along with the Tuscany LRT station.
5. THE COMPLEX: Villa D’Este is one of Northwest Calgary’s premiere condo complexes. Residents enjoy not only wonderfully proportioned suites complete with underground parking but beautifully manicured grounds, well looked after common areas, guest suites, ample visitor parking and a true sense of community in an idea Tuscany location.
|1303, 10221 Tuscany Boulevard NW
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|1,340 Sq. Ft.
|CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.
|Clubhouse, Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights