5 things we love about condo 115 at the Mackenzie (and we’re sure you will too):
1. ROOM TO LIVE: At nearly 1300 SqFt with two bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms this is a full-size home! Perfectly designed for entertaining; the large, updated kitchen opens onto an over-sized living room which easily accommodates your furnishings and offers options for furniture placement depending on your needs/lifestyle. A tree-lined, Southerly exposed balcony, complete with BBQ gas line becomes an extension of your living space in the warmer months while the generously proportioned dining area awaits your first dinner party. The primary bedroom is huge, easily accommodating your King-size bedroom suite and is perfectly appointed with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite while the well-proportioned second bedroom offers adjacent 4-piece main bathroom.
2. THAT KITCHEN: A prime example of a kitchen renovation done properly! From the amazing slab quartz counters with breakfast bar and Blanco Silgranit sink to the custom built soft-close cabinets with matte black hardware, the large format glass tile backsplash and a ton of work and storage space whether you are entertaining a crowd or simply warming up leftovers you will feel right at home.
3. WORRIED ABOUT STORAGE? Don't be! When condo shopping available storage is always top of mind. This home feature a massive in suite storage room with custom built-ins, large laundry room with more storage and a XL walk-in closet in the primary bedroom, also appointed with custom built-ins
4. A ROCK-SOLID BUILDING: The Mackenzie is a concrete, air-conditioned building built in 2000 to a standard rarely seen in modern condo buildings. Residents enjoy generously proportioned suites, well maintained common areas and a pro-active condo board and in an ideal Victoria Park/Beltline location.
5. A VIBRANT AND ECLECTIC NEIGHBOURHOOD: Beltline East, previously known as Victoria Park is Calgary’s premiere urban condo neighbourhood. Walk 5 minutes in any direction to explore some of Calgary’s best shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Whether you are heading Downtown or to the mountains, commuting is a breeze with easy access to 14th Street, Crowchild, Bow and MacLeod Trails + you are on the bike path.
|Address||207, 114 15 Avenue SW|
|Type of Dwelling||Apartment|
|Style of Home||High-Rise (5+)|
|Floor Area||1,283 Sq. Ft.|
|Listing Brokerage||CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.|
|Postal Code||T2R 0P5|
|Site Influences||Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Walking/Bike Paths, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights|