5 things we love about condo 112 (and we’re sure you will too):
1. A SPACIOUS AND REFINED FLOOR PLAN: At nearly 740 SqFt with 2 bedrooms, 9’ ceilings, over-size widows and in-suite laundry this is a full-size home! The fully equipped kitchen is truly the heart of this home with granite counters, and a ton of work/storage space while opening onto an actual dining area which could easily double as a workspace depending on your needs/lifestyle. The living room easily fits your furnishings while the adjacent patio becomes an extension of your living space in the warmer months. Two, good sized bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home, ideal for a roommate or overnight guests while the 4-piece bathroom is smartly designed separating the shower/toilet from the sink area to accommodate busy mornings.
2. AN ACTIVE AND CONVENIENT NEIGHBOURHOOD: McKenzie Towne is one of Southeast Calgary’s favorite communities and it’s easy to see why! From the condo you are walkable to High Street with 40+ shops, services, restaurants and amenities along with close-by Prestwick and Inverness Ponds and nearly 2.5 km of pathways throughout the community. Enjoy easy access to Stoney and Deerfoot Trails along with the South Health Campus and the Seto YMCA (the largest in North America).
3. MORE THAN YOU EXPECT: From 9’ ceilings to over-size windows, hand-scraped laminate flooring in the living area to neutral paint throughout and an underground parking stall this home deserves your attention.
4. MOVE-IN READY: This home is clean, vacant and ready for its next owner! Immediate occupancy available.
5. THE BUILDING: Caledonia on the Waterfront is a 142-unit complex consisting of 92 apartments and 50 townhomes built in 2004. Residents enjoy a tranquil waterside location along with a grand lobby, party room with kitchenette, library and gazebo + direct access to Prestwick Pond and the pathway system.
|112, 8 Prestwick Pond Terrace SE
|Type of Dwelling
|Style of Home
|737 Sq. Ft.
|Century 21 Bamber Realty LTD.
|Schools Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Park, Walking/Bike Paths, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights